HETiA @IOT Solutions World Congress 2018 Barcelona, October 16-18, 2018
Mi-Cluster, the Greek Silver Labeled Cluster in the field of Microelectronics and Emerging Technologies, organizes in collaboration with the competent national organization Enterprise Greece, the Greek participation in one of the largest international exhibitions of the industry, the IOT Solutions World Congress 2018. The mission is carried out with the coordination of Corallia and the Hellenic Association of Emerging Technologies (HETIA) and the support of the Hellenic Information Technology and Communications Association (SEPE) and the Hellenic Association of Mobile Applications of Greece (HAMAC).
The IOT Solutions World Congress has already been established as the world’s leading IoT industry event and brings together over 200 innovative and important IoT know-how from around the world to share knowledge, present their visions and explain how IoT affects many sectors such as Industry, Healthcare, Energy & Innovation, Technology and more.
– The participation of the Greek delegation in the exhibition will take place at a national national booth of 130 sq.m. in an extraordinary position, right behind the Diamond Sponsors’ main corridor that has great traffic (the floor plan available here).
– The total cost of participation per exhibitor (rental space, stand construction, equipment, cleaning, electricity consumption) amounts to 1000 € – 1500 € and will depend on the number of participating companies.
– For the best possible organization of the event and to take part as exhibitors at the national pavilion, please forward the attached application by stamp and signature, by Tuesday 31 July 2018! at .
– Deposit 500 € from the participants, upon sending the signed application.
– Priority will be given by the sending of applications, for each company’s point of view within the national stand.
Information about the program of the event will be sent soon. For more information, contact Evi Tsinta (T: 210 61 79 855 | E: ).
HETiA’s mission at the IOT World Congress is part of the Association’s outward-looking strategy and the wider visibility of its members abroad.
The HETIA Board of Directors