HETiA participated @NCSR Demokritos “56th Summer School” Athens, 15 July 2021
Hellenic Emerging Technologies Industry Association – HETiA, in cooperation with its member NCSR “Demokritos”, participated in a special session on “Human Resources – Finding a Job” in the framework of the 56th SUMMER SCHOOL – Virtual Edition. The Session took place on Thursday 15 July 2021, from 14:30 to 16:00.
The Summer School is a historic educational activity of NCSR Demokritos which, for more than 50 years, organizes free seminars, workshops, and matchmaking events for undergraduate and graduate students of the positive sciences (STEM) with technological direction.
HETiA presented the Association and its activities and gave the opportunity to a limited number of members of the Association, to present their companies and needs for human resources to the participating students.
The companies that participated in HETIA’s Special Session were:
- Ansys Hellas – Kelly Damalou, Lead Application Engineer & Babis Bakolias, General Manager, presenting “Ansys in Greece: “The power of simulation & Inviting more women to engineering”.
- ES Systems – Theodoros Athanasopoulos, Technical Director, presenting “From Silicone to the cloud”
- Kenotom – Tilemachos Matiakis, Technical Director, presenting “Automotive Embedded Systems Engineering”.
- Loctio – Lazaros Kapsias, CEO Loctio P.C., presenting, “Building an Edge based GNSS receiver”.
- Think Silicon an Applied Materials Company – George Sidiropoulos / Senior Director & Co-founder of Think Silicon S.A., Country President of Applied Materials, presenting “Think Silicon S.A. – Corporate Overview”.
- Theon Sensors – Giorgos Terzakis, Group HR Manager, presenting “Exporting Greek Engineering”.
- Wings ICT Solutions – Yiouli Kritikou / Senior Solution Architect, presenting “Digital skills and other human resource qualities in the era of digital transformations”.
HETIA’s participation, was a great success, as at Demokritos Summer School attended a significant number of undergraduate and graduate students, which showed particular interest in the Association and our members.
The HETiA Board of Directors