HETiA participated @NCSR Demokritos “55th Summer School” Athens, 16 July 2020
Hellenic Emerging Technologies Industry Association – HETiA, in cooperation with its member NCSR “Demokritos”, participated in a special session on “Human Resources – Finding a Job” in the framework of the 55th SUMMER SCHOOL – Virtual Edition. The Session took place on Thursday, 16 July 2020, from 13:30 pm to 15:30 pm.
For the 55th year, Demokritos, the largest research center in the country, organized from 13 to 17 July 2020, the SUMMER SCHOOL, which is a reference point and a great offer of the center to undergraduate students and graduates of positive and technological direction. This year SUMMER SCHOOL was different. All lectures were held online and participants were able to watch eminent scientists from their personal computer via a secure connection.
HETiA presented the Association and its activities and gave the opportunity to a limited number of members of the Association, to present their companies and needs for human resources to the participating students.
The companies that participated in HETIA’s Special Session were:
• Ansys Hellas – Babis Bakolias, General Manager & Katerina Mantikou, HR Generalist, presenting “Enabling the future of technology”.
• Centaur Analytics – Nikos Anaistasiadis, Director of Engineering, presenting “Build a Global, Post-harvest Quality chain with Centaur”.
• ES Systems – Theodoros Athanasopoulos, Technical Director, presenting “Miniature Solutions for Challenging Ideas”
• FEAC Engineering – Sotiris Kokkinos, CEO – Business Development – Electrical Engineer M.Sc., presenting “FEAC Engineering – Physics based Engineering Simulation & Digital Twins”.
• Kenotom – Fotis Panteliadis, CO Founder & Managing Director, presenting “Embedded Engineering at Kenotom”.
• Neuropublic – Fotis Chatzipapadopoulos, Neuropublic’s BoD President, presenting, “The gaiasense intelligent farming system – scientific and technological challenges”.
• Theon Sensors – Giorgos Terzakis, Group HR Manager, presenting “EFA Group”.
HETIA’s participation, was a great success, as at Demokritos Summer School attended a significant number of undergraduate and graduate students, which showed particular interest in the Association and our members.
The HETiA Board of Directors