HETiA participated @ the 1st National Startup Awards during the 85th Thessaloniki International Fair, September 11, 2021
HETiA, participated at the 1st National Startup Awards, in which the registered start-ups of Elevate Greece participated. The Awards Ceremony took place during the 85th Thessaloniki International Fair on September 1st, 2021.
In the presence of the Prime Minister Mr. Kyriakos Mitsotakis, who awarded the first prize to the “Start-up of the Year”, the Minister of Development & Investments Mr. Adonis Georgiadis, the Deputy Minister Mr. Nikos Papathanasis and the Deputy Minister Mr. Giannis Tsakiris. The responsible Deputy Minister of Development and Investments, Mr. Christos Dimas, presented and analyzed the first statistical data and detailed data that are now recorded for the ecosystem of start-ups, 11 months after the creation and operation of the National Register of Start-ups Elevate Greece.
The National Register of Start-ups is framed by an important network of Official Partners active in the field of innovation, investment and entrepreneurship, which includes banks, multinational companies, Greek companies and institutional supporters, including HETiA.
HETiA as an Official Partner of Elevate Greece, supports the local High-Tech ecosystem. HETiA’s President Dr. Emmanuel Zervakis gave the award to ” Quanta & Qualia / Magos”, that was the winner of the National Young Entrepreneurship Awards, in the category ” Utilization of Technologies of the 4th Industrial Revolution of the year”.
The companies awarded by the Official Partners of “Elevate Greece” receiving cash prizes as well as services, are the following:
- “Start-up of the year” (2021) “Hexacorp Greece / Orfium” (Music Management Platform)
- “Fastest rising business” Hack the Box (Cyber Security Training)
- “Technoblast (Spin-off) of the year” | “Gnosis Data Analysis PC” (Biosciences)
- “Social Contribution” “ORama VR” (Applications of Medical Educational Simulations of Virtual Reality)
- “Environmental Impact” “Augmenta Agriculture Technologies” (Agrotechnology)
- “Women Entrepreneurship” “Nannuka” (Evaluation of caregivers for families)
- Business Development & Extroversion “Metis Cyberspace Technology” (Naval Monitoring & Management with Intelligent Electronic Systems)
- “Utilization of Technologies of the 4th Industrial Revolution” “Quanta & Qualia / Magos” (Augmented Reality Technologies (XR) with applications in health, telerobotics, education, etc.)
- “Startup Hero Solving Challenges from the Covid19 Health Crisis” | “Gizelis Robotics SA” (Robotics Applications in Manufacturing)
- “Top Start-up Company from the Ecosystem” | “OWIWI” (Human Resources Evaluation through Gamification)
The HETiA Board of Directors