HETiA participated at NCSR Demokritos “58th Summer School”, Athens, July 11, 2023
HETiA in collaboration with National Center of Scientific Research “Demokritos” (a HETiA academic member), participated in a special session on “Human Resources – Finding a Job” in the framework of the 58th Summer School. The session took place on Tuesday the 11th of July 2023, between 17:00 pm and 19:00 pm.
HETiA and its activities was presented by Mrs. Konstantina Tsiapali, HETiA BoD member.
HETiA also gave the opportunity to a limited number of its members to present their companies and needs for human resources to the participating students.
The companies that participated in HETIA’s special session were:
- Ansys Hellas | Mr. Manolis Fotakis, Talent Acquisition Specialist & Mr. Kostas Nikellis, Director R&D Engineer, presented “Ansys – Company, Tech Insights & Employment Opportunities”
- EFA Group | Mrs. Sofia Tsamadia, HR Business Partner, EFA Ventures & Mrs. Aggeliki Marini, HR Business Partner, SCYTALYS presented, “Focus on Greek Engineering”
- Kenotom | Mr. Stefanos Giannopoulos, Group Leader – Systems Engineering presented, “Is there Automotive Engineering in Greece?”
- Renesas Design Greece | Mr. Anastasios Kokkinis, Director Product SW Development presented, “RENESAS – Greek Development Center”
- Think Silicon | Mr. George Tsiligiannis, Design Engineer presented, “Think Silicon: Technology used in Designing a GPU – From concept to a successful device”
Presentations can be watched (from time 07:28:18) HERE.
HETIA’s participation, was a great success, as at Demokritos 58th Summer School attended a significant number of undergraduate and graduate students, which showed particular interest in the Association and it’s members.