HETiA @NCSR Demokritos “55th Summer School” Athens, 16 July 2020
Hellenic Emerging Technologies Industry Association – HETiA, in cooperation with its member NCSR “Demokritos”, will participate in a special session on “Human Resources – Finding a Job” in the framework of the 55th SUMMER SCHOOL – Virtual Edition. The Session will take place on Thursday, 16 July 2020, from 13:30 pm to 15:30 pm.
For the 55th year, Demokritos, the largest research center in the country, organizes from 13 to 17 July 2020, the SUMMER SCHOOL, which is a reference point and a great offer of the center to undergraduate students and graduates of positive and technological direction. This year SUMMER SCHOOL is different. All lectures will be held online and participants will be able to watch eminent scientists from their personal computer via a secure connection.
HETiA will present the Association and its activities and will give the opportunity to a limited number of the Association members, to present their company and needs for human resources, to the participating students.
The companies that will participate in HETIA’s Special Session are:
• Ansys Hellas – Babis Bakolias, General Manager & Katerina Mantikou, HR Generalist, presenting “Enabling the future of technology”.
• Centaur Analytics – Nikos Anaistasiadis, Director of Engineering, presenting “Build a Global, Post-harvest Quality chain with Centaur”.
• ES Systems – Theodoros Athanasopoulos, Technical Director, presenting “Miniature Solutions for Challenging Ideas”
• FEAC Engineering – Sotiris Kokkinos, CEO – Business Development – Electrical Engineer M.Sc., presenting “FEAC Engineering – Physics based Engineering Simulation & Digital Twins”.
• Kenotom – Fotis Panteliadis, CO Founder & Managing Director, presenting “Embedded Engineering at Kenotom”.
• Neuropublic – Fotis Chatzipapadopoulos, Neuropublic’s BoD President, presenting, “The gaiasense intelligent farming system – scientific and technological challenges”.
• Theon Sensors – Giorgos Terzakis, Group HR Manager, presenting “EFA Group”.
The HETiA Board of Directors