CALL FOR PAPERS – Emerging Tech Conference “Edge Intelligence” 2022
CALL FOR PAPERS
Edge Intelligence 2022
EMERGING TECH CONFERENCE (ETCEI 2022)
Wednesday 26 & Thursday 27 October 2022Patras University Conference & Cultural Center
Hellenic Emerging Technologies Industry Association (HETiA) & University of Patras
- Professor Panayiotis Dimopoulos, Vice Rector for Research and Development, Patras University
- Professor Dimitrios Mourtzis, Vice President of Research Committee (Research Funds Special Account), Patras University
- Professor Nikolaos Avouris, Dean of Faculty of Engineering, Patras University
- Professor Vassilios Kostopoulos, President of the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics, Patras University
- Professor Efstratios Stylianidis, Vice Rector for Research and Lifelong Learning, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Professor Spyridon Syrmakesis, Vice President of the Committee for Research and Administration ELKE, University of Peloponnese, Head of Technology Transfer Office
- Yiannis Kikidis, Member of HETiA Board of Directors, Program Manager at Renesas Electronics Corp
- Stelios Koutroumpinas, Co-Founder & CEO, Meazon SA
- Georgios Sidiropoulos, Senior Director & Co-Founder of Think Silicon S.A., Country President of Applied Materials
- Alekos Maniatopoulos, Co-Founder & CEO, Yodiwo S.A.
Objectives and Scope
The aim of the ETCEI 2022 Conference is to highlight the synergies and results of the cooperation of academic and research institutions and their researchers with entrepreneur entities in cutting-edge technology fields. Key emphasis will be placed on the presentation of mature research results and developments from the Greek ecosystem of emerging technologies.
The conference will include a program of speeches, presentations of results in the form of posters and discussion panels. The best papers, technologies and industrial doctorates will be awarded by the Organizing Committee of the conference. In parallel, a career day will be organized for the University students to facilitate the connection and the transition to the labor market.
Conference announcements coming from the business sector shall be up to two (2) pages (Technical Papers/Reports), whereas those coming from the academic community shall be up to six (6) pages (Scientific Papers). The papers submitted will be reviewed by an international scientific committee. The working language is English. The selected papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Architectures, Frameworks, Techniques and Protocols for Intelligent Edge/Fog Processing
- Edge Solutions Towards 5G Integration
- Smart Applications of Edge/Fog Computing: Smart Cities, Smart Buildings, Digital Twins, Smart Mobility etc.
- Sensor Technologies
- Edge AI And Machine Learning at The Edge
- Novel Applications and Case Studies with Edge and Fog Computing for IoT
- Hardware Design and Prototyping for Edge Intelligence and Computing
- IoT And Edge-Oriented Software Development Processes and Quality Metrics
- Simulation And Analysis Techniques for Edge Intelligence
- Energy Optimization for Edge Devices
- Energy Digitalization /Optimization
- New Technologies & Environmental Protection
- Deployment, Management and Maintenance of Edge Intelligent Systems
- Cyber Security, Data Privacy, and Integrity in Edge Systems
- Trusted And Verifiable Services for Intelligent Systems at The Edge
Submitting a full paper is not mandatory.
1st Announcement for Papers: 27-06-2022
2nd Announcement for Papers: 15-07-2022
Deadline for Submission of Scientific Paper (max 6 pages) & Technical Report (max 2 pages): 01-09-2022 (Hard Deadline)
Paper Review Results: 19-09-2022
Final Paper Submission (Following Review Comments): 03-10-2022
Notification of Paper Acceptance: 07-10-2022
Registration from: 01-09-2022 to 01-10-2022
Edge Intelligence Conference Dates: 26 & 27-10-2002
Early-bird registration: 01-09-2022 to 01-10-2022
Registration Form & Payment: https://epay.upatras.gr/