Accademis IKE Joins HETIA
07 February 2020: ACCADEMIS was welcomed as a Full Member of the Hellenic Emerging Technologies Industry Association (HETIA), thus joining forces with top high-tech companies from this region to help the Digital Technologies (microelectronics, embedded, IoT) Industry of Southeastern Europe.
ACCADEMIS is set to accelerate time-to-market and to boost wider, global product relevance for consumer, infrastructure and industrial connected devices, for regional Innovators, Startups, System Integrators and OEMs. The company was founded in June 2018, funded by investors long engaged in the international device connectivity sector. Fueled by passion, ACCADEMIS is striving to add value to the bright, dynamic ecosystem of the Southeast Mediterranean domain.
ACCADEMIS services enable customers to build connected products by absorbing the complexity of radio-frequency (RF) and RF-refined digital design, facilitating time-consuming certification approvals and shortening product release thus lowering entrance barriers and providing savvy, quality solutions for high volume products in the IoT era. The company takes customers’ products from concept to market by working in seamless collaboration with designers, engineers, prototyping and manufacturing specialists. Having a flexible structure ACCADEMIS is nimble, agile and responsive to changes and project dynamics, while keeping customers’ IP safe and maintaining the world-level outcomes.
Throughout the stages of full-stack product development, ACCADEMIS aids customers in evolving their connected hardware applications by offering the benefits of superior design & engineering, advanced technology and a global network of resources, as in:
- Discovery: work with customers to discover contextual requirements and help explore feasibility and viability of their ideas.
- Concept: formalize a multitude of creative options together with customers, increasing design fidelity by iteratively testing and refining concepts.
- Prototype: produce physical mockups for initial assessments.
- Certification: plan product strategy for RF-connected devices according to the international processes, in order to ensure compliance, cost-benefit and wide market-outreach.
- Design for manufacturing: collaborate with designers, engineers and manufacturing leads to optimize the product design for efficient manufacturing.
- Production: benefit from full-scale manufacturing, process and quality control operations.
HETiA is Greece’s alliance of highly innovative industrial and academic performers, promoting digital technology proliferation and entrepreneurship in emerging technology domains. HETiA brings together more than 50 corporate and more than 30 academic entities involved in fast-growth areas encompassing semiconductors, connected devices, cognitive technologies and the IoT.
HETiA is the evolution of the Hellenic Semiconductor Industry Association that was launched in 2005.
ACCADEMIS, is set to accelerate time-to-market and to boost wider, global product relevance for consumer, infrastructure and industrial connected devices, by adding value to the bright, dynamic ecosystem of the Southeast Mediterranean domain.
For more information please visit: